And, it begins... "Please can I get a REAL phone?...Tatsu has one..."
....hahahahaha!!...yeah, right....not our 6 year old!!
Luckily, he doesn't compare himself or what he has/doesn't too much to other kids...phew! But, what does the boy want for Christmas... ...everything he sees on TV!! I completely forgot what commercials are like on kids' channels like Nickelodian, Cartoon Network, and the Disney Channel.
Family: a heads up if you were wondering...
Here's what he came up with, away from the TV (in no particular order)...
- new Wii game
- Legos (he enjoys the space crafts and things that you can make)
- Star Wars gun
- Star Wars 'Darth Maul' lightsaber
- new Superhero lunch box (with just one superhero on it, he has one with several featured)
I'm sure the list will grow as the holiday nears. I'll keep you posted...and, keep me posted so we can make sure Santa doesn't duplicate ;)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment