Don: What, buddy? (chuckling as if he heard wrong)
Boy: I have "nipples" on my face.
Don: Oh, you mean 'dimples'?
Boy: Yes, dimples.
I beg to differ as to what the boy was talking about, I think he was talking about little "pimples" he's been getting. Either way, he was just using terms he knew and it was cute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don: ...You're crazy!
Boy: ...I try to be.
Boy: Dad, I like when I tell you "you're crazy, and you tell me you try"
(breaking out into laughter)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Don sneezes*
Boy: (from his room) ...Daddy, I have bless-you in here... I mean, tissue"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Isiah has spent all summer with his dad, both are enjoying their time together...video gaming at home and joining Don on jobs. The boy is lovin' working with his dad and Don's having fun, too, now that Isiah's old enough to do so.
Boy: Dad, don't sleep in tomorrow, k? ...so you can wake me up early for work.
Don: What?!...I don't sleep in that much...
Boy: Yeah, I always get up before you...


No comments:
Post a Comment